Tuesday, May 12, 2009

VALENTINES DAY!





We got Ellie this cute little puppy that walks and barks for Valentines Day. For those of you who know her know how obsessed she is with dogs, or any animal for that matter. It was funny to see her with this dog though because she was so scared of it. She wasn't sure what to make of it. She would do this nervous laugh thing, it was priceless. After a little bit of getting use to it, she grew to love it and couldn't get enough. Now we're wishing we never got it for her... she wants it on ALL the time.
Joel wrapped this beautiful present for me, I was so impressed. He got me this really cute purse. It was so nice of him. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband, especially one i can always count on to give me a good laugh... I love you babe!

No comments: