Tuesday, May 12, 2009

BANGS!!!



As a last minute, spontaneous thing while getting my hair done I decided to cut some bangs. Now I've never really had bangs before unless you count when I was little in the 80's and had the big poof bang. At first I wasn't too sure of them, but now I've grown to like them. Its been a fun change, although its still taking some getting use to. What do you think?

4 comments:

Riley + Tarryn said...

LOVE THEM!!

Lindsey Springfield said...

you look gorgeous as always! they look great on you!

Biddle Family said...

you look so cute! like a cute young debbie gibson.. if you even know who that is! ha! I am so OLD!
Your mom told me you guys are moving down soon.. that will be fun! We'll have to hang out while you're here
Ellie is getting so BIG!!! Almost time for another one?

Josh and Nat said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! It looks so good! And bangs are definately for you! I can't believe you didn't have them all this time with as good as they look!