Ellie was eating some dry cereal the other morning and some of it got on her face, like usual. Although this time it ended up in the perfect place and looked just like a beauty mark. Joel and I were laughing so hard and Ellie sure wasn't afraid to show it off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That first face is such a Joel face! OH we can't wait for you guys to move here (at least for a little while)! We're sooooo excited!!
Whitney,
Ellie is so cute! She looks sooo big. I didnt think that she was your little girl when I saw her. Liv looks like she is so much younger, yet they are almost the same age! Good luck with your move to AZ and then Maybe to Hawaii. I lived on Maui for 4 months and adored it. My best friend and her husband still live there on Maui. Let me know if you move to Maui and I will give you her info! Take care. Good luck!
I tell everyone about Elle how good a swimmer she is. She is adorable. So when is the family trip to Newport Beach this summer? Looking forward to seeing you guys, take care.
Post a Comment