






We had a blast at my parents Halloween Ward party. Ellie was such a crack up and probable the cutest little Raggedy Ann Doll I've ever seen. Don't you think? I would have to say her favorite part was the donuts eating contest. She couldn't figure out why everyone was having such a hard time eating theirs (little did she know you were suppose to have your hands behind your back). She just looked a me like "whats so hard about this"? It was so funny!
When it comes to trick-or-treating, Ellie is still trying to figure out why she wasn't allowed in everyone's house that opened the door for her. Looks like someone is a little too friendly if you ask me. We'll get it down better for next year. :)
When it comes to trick-or-treating, Ellie is still trying to figure out why she wasn't allowed in everyone's house that opened the door for her. Looks like someone is a little too friendly if you ask me. We'll get it down better for next year. :)

2 comments:
HOW STINKING CUTE! Ok, so I was telling my mom that I wanted Lilly and Tate to be raggedy Ann and Andy next year! Where did you get her costume? She is adorable Whitney...
Ok, Ellie is seriously the CUTEST raggedy Ann doll for sure! I love that lil girl! I can't believe how big she is getting! That is too funny about the donut contest. How have you been? It's been too long. Hope you're doing well. I miss you!!!
Post a Comment