Ellie was quite a daredevil on this Lake Powell trip. She would go down the house boat slide, which had a four foot drop at the end. Ellie would get out and instantly want to do it all over again. Then she would dive off the back of the house boat, this worked out better without the lifejacket. I wish we had video of Papa catching her, because he almost had a heart attack when she dove in. Ellie would pop up with a big smile everytime.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
O my goodness! Ellie is getting so big!! She is just TOO cute!!! I definitely miss you at work! I'm sure your enjoying AZ. And it's so crazy to think I only have 4 months left til we meet our lil man! I hope you and Joel are doing great! Miss ya!!!
Lily misses Ellie. She keeps telling everyone about going to Knotts Berry Farm and "the nice little girl that's my friend- Ellie was there!" Good luck with the move.
Here I am...leaving my comment. And just wondering if u wanted to have another garage sale? Remember the people that would take our leftover stuff for free? They had a massive one last weekend and sold stuff for pennies. It was awesome but lots of junk! Just think...we could have bought back our old stuff:)
Post a Comment