Thursday, February 5, 2009

COUCH POTATO!

We were given this little recliner for Ellie and she just loves it. Joel and I laugh all the time because we'll look over at her and shes just lounging there watching her "Baby Einstein" video and sipping her milk. She'll even invite one of her friends to sit with her every once in a while. I guess you could say life couldn't get any better.

5 comments:

Riley + Tarryn said...

I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing new pictures of this girl! They just keep getting better and better. Oh, she makes me laugh! Love you guys!

Lindsey Springfield said...

that is so cute!

Lindsey Springfield said...

Hey, Could I get your email address? I am going to go private (probably this weekend) & would like to invite you. Lindsey

mom of 4 said...

Love the hair! She is such a cutie!

shelby mae said...

i AM your babysitter



^(i'm hoping that the jedi mind trick will work???)

these pictures are cracking me up. mini recliner for mini ellie.