Oh my gosh Whitney! Your little family is adorable.. I was gonna come crash your little girls birthday celebration, but we had to fly out! You guys are darling! And I'm glad I can keep up on your guys through your blog..
Whitney your blog is probably the cutest blog I have ever seen. Joel just makes it so adorable, or maybe its Ellie. Yea that is probably it. Your family could be in a nature magazine. Merry Christmas and I hope we can see you before the new year. Love Aricka
Joel & I were married September 2, 2006. We have a beautiful little girl named Ellie who turned 3 in December and a handsome little boy who is 6 months. They both keep us busy. We love our little family and couldn't be happier.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Whitney! Your little family is adorable.. I was gonna come crash your little girls birthday celebration, but we had to fly out! You guys are darling! And I'm glad I can keep up on your guys through your blog..
Whitney your blog is probably the cutest blog I have ever seen. Joel just makes it so adorable, or maybe its Ellie. Yea that is probably it. Your family could be in a nature magazine. Merry Christmas and I hope we can see you before the new year. Love Aricka
Post a Comment