Monday, December 1, 2008

FALL FAMILY FOTOS




A few weeks ago our friend Brittany Schley took some fall family photos for us up in Pocatello. She picked a great location. We wanted to get pictures with the bright colored fall leaves, but Idaho's winter came a little too fast and our "fall" only lasted about a week! The pictures still turned out great, even without the leaves. Thanks Brittany!

3 comments:

Lizzie & Ty said...

Those are the CUTEST pics ever!!! Love the colors! Wow, Joel really did a great job on those beanies! Very impressive! And thanks for your comment. You're such a sweetheart! Things will get better I hope!

Lindsey Springfield said...

Gorgeous Ellie! Gorgeous family!

mom of 4 said...

I got your christmas card, It was adorable. I didn't know you guys had a blog, We got to go to AZ for Thanksgiving too, that warm weather sure was nice! We need to hang out more.