Wednesday, July 23, 2008

MOM & ELLIE


5 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh my gosh whit!! she's sooooo cute!!!

joelle said...

wow she is adorable! she is getting so big!

Trevor and Lauren said...

I am such a Blog Stalker!!! (just kidding) Hey Whitney, so random but I was looking on my sister in law's blog and there was a link to her old roomie (I think) in Hawaii who just happened to be your sister Tarryn. Crazy. Anyways, I wanted to say Hi! I'm Bob and Gwen Evans' daughter (just ask your mom :) and congrats on your baby girl, she is sooo cute!!

Tyler and Jessica Kozlowski said...

Whitney, hi!!!! This is Jessica (formally Young) your long lost friend and neighbor... and I can't believe I stumbled upon your blog. I didn't even know you had one but apparently its the cool married thing to do :) and I obviously have too much free time at work to blog surf. But I miss you and your little girl is darling! Add us to your list so we can be blog friends. Keep in touch!

Lindsey Springfield said...

where is whitney???