"WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER, BUT TOGETHER WE HAVE IT ALL"
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
THUMB SUCKER!
Ellie's become quite the thumb sucker as of lately. Joel cant handle it. He tries to replace it with a Binky, but it doesn't seem to help. She's a determined little girl.
Hey! Glad you found me! I have no idea how to do this blog thing. My sister in law set it up for me. She thought that I should have one, but i told her that i don't have kids so nobody really cares about the 'same ole' stuff that Chris & I do. So basically you'll probably just see, our dogs & my neices and nephews for a while. :o) Ellie is getting so big! How are things going?.. We don't get to talk much on myspace anymore. :o(
Joel & I were married September 2, 2006. We have a beautiful little girl named Ellie who turned 3 in December and a handsome little boy who is 6 months. They both keep us busy. We love our little family and couldn't be happier.
3 comments:
Reminds me of someone. Can you guess?
Hey! Glad you found me! I have no idea how to do this blog thing. My sister in law set it up for me. She thought that I should have one, but i told her that i don't have kids so nobody really cares about the 'same ole' stuff that Chris & I do. So basically you'll probably just see, our dogs & my neices and nephews for a while. :o) Ellie is getting so big! How are things going?.. We don't get to talk much on myspace anymore. :o(
Did you have a good mothers day? what did you get?
Post a Comment